Re: Davis Besse Hole is full of questions

Norm,

Nobody in their right mind would think it's "all the fault of the anti's for

spreading fear and propaganda."  That's the fault of DOE, NRC, EPA, and the

responsible "scientists and science organizations" that produce the

self-serving lies to the gullible. The "anti's" are just gullible stooges.

Follow the money. Who's making big money. The anti nuke org leaders

certainly do their little bit for the money, but that's just drops off the

100s billions that DOE and its contractors get.

And you certainly can't really blame the victims (the willingly uninformed

media and the public), for simply believing the lies they are told.

Regards, Jim