Re: NY Times - nuke guards swamped by overtime

GUys,

All the NY times article does is to raise a concern about too much overtime for

nuke guards. This is one of the reasons why

we (unplug) supports Federalizing nuke plant guards, to bring a better level of

professionalism to this important job, especially in the post-911 climate we all

find ourselves in.

Norm