Need to locate a Frische Grid detector

Being posted for a colleague - respond to Bob Morris directly - -

We are in IMMEDIATE need of a functional Frische Grid

detector system for short term lease or purchase.  We have

been in discussion with the vendor but the delivery schedule

will not accomodate the short term project needs.  Minimum

lease time 120 days.

We are very grateful to anyone who can help track down any

of the Frische Grids that are available.  If you have ANY

information or are currently using a Frisch Grid please

contact Bob Morris directly.  robert.morris@rfets.gov

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

All BWXT, Inc.  Email communications are subject to auditing for

adherence to company policy pertaining to waste, fraud and abuse.

Misuse of the e-mail system is cause for disciplinary action.