RE: BBC NEWS | Africa | Famine-hit Zambia rejects GM food aid

I use analogies to clarify my understanding--if I'm off-topic, I have no

doubt that Michael will let me know. I try to restrict those to offline

discussions, but I look to see if I'm being addressed privately or publicly

and respond accordingly. I also have a tendency to respond to what I see are

bogus, ignorant, rude, or irrational comments, although sometimes it's only

because the server isn't filtering as intended.

I had to look on Google to see what the cave of Adullam was, and finding

nothing of interest, went no further than basic identification, so I totally

missed any connection whatever between it and GM food or any other topic.

I'm sure it was a really valid analogy--I'm just not motivated to pursue it.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer