Re: BBC NEWS | Africa | Famine-hit Zambia rejects GM food aid

1 Samuel.22:  (1) "David therefore departed thence, and escaped to the cave

Adullam:  and when his brethren and all his father's house heard it, they went

down thither to him.  (2) And every one that was in distress, and every one that

was in debt, and every one that was discontented gathered themselves unto

him..."

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton