Re: Re :LNT and educating the public

Greg,

   I've answered your question to the list a number of times in the past, and

because I talk in general terms that this is a question of political will and a

new national energy policy, I just get laughed at. I would point out that both

UCS (http://www.ucsusa.org) and IEER (http://www.ieer.org) as well as Senator

Kerry from Mass, all have plans that discuss ways of moving away from nukes and

dirty coal.

   Obviously any change would be phased in and out over 20-30 years or more.

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG

SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE

WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace

and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you

win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)