Re: Announcing The First Anti-Nuclear Suit/Links to "products"

>Maybe we should start a list for all of this products. Bjorn Cedervall had

>one earlier today on monitoring of dangerous EMF radiation.

---

I have a smaller collection on

BUSINESS BASED ON EMF (fear, healing,...)

at

http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/emflinks.html

(scroll down)

I will be happy to extend the list - the worse the better... - I am sure

that there is more out there. So far I found two connections between

"hypersensitivity to electricity" and quackery. The other example I cannot

give because I would have to break a Swedish law to explain the connection

with a particular individual (we have a law that says that you cannot

mention someone's name on the Internet without asking them).

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.