Re: X-rays from TV or computer monitors

I suggest reading NCRP Report No. 95, "Radiation Exposure of the U.S.

Population from Consumer Products and Miscellaneous Sources."  Chapter 2,

"Electronic Products," includes a description of the applicable standards and

regulations, and survey results.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton