Eberline PRS-2 "RASCAL" Manual?

Since The buyout of The Bicron Radiation Measurement Products division

by Thermo Eberline, the archives at Eberline seem to have been adversely

affected, for they seem to be unable to provide me with a manual for the

above older instrument.

If anyone could sell me a copy of the manual (including parts list and

schematics) I would be most grateful!!