Re: Electrosensitivity and potential charge of a cat

The following was pointed out in a direct response to me:

>I think the capacitance is more like 10-20 pF (pico-farads, not

>nano-farads).

---

I will call the prof. again and check. I am definitely not the person

to ask and may be the cause due to bad memory - a factor of 1/1000 - must

get that one right. The only experience I have is that cats sometimes bite

without any obvious reason (when you stroke them) - may be it is due to

small discharges that cats can feel. An alternative explanation could be

general irritation like "don't disturb me".

Thank you for the two responses so far. I also thank other Radsafers to

other responses to previous questions (other topics).

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com