Re: So, you think you have problems with radioactive sources?

Right on Richard,

And we are committed to fan those fears, and then blame the victims because

they believe us!? (I've seen, and gotten feedback from staff, the HPS

President do it on Capitol hill.) Of course, the failure to respond to

outright lies, and hold out your hand for funding to "do a study" is only

the most common mode used to by people.

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide