Re: So, you think you have problems with radioactive sources?

on 11/11/02 7:51 PM, BLHamrick@AOL.COM at BLHamrick@AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 11/11/2002 4:23:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,

> lists@richardhess.com writes:

>> Actually, a careful reading of the above is that the losses are based on

>> people's fears, not the actual effects of the radiation. Interesting.

>> Irresponsible?

>> Comments?

<snip>

> We may, literally, have a billion dollar clean-up effort, based on a

> regulatory limit, but with no legitimate health and safety concern.

> That makes no sense.

> Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Of course it does. Where's the $ billion? Follow the money!

As Ted Rockwell says, "The money doesn't go down some rat hole, it goes into

some rat's pocket." :-)

Thanks.

Regards, Jim

"It's about dose; its about truth about dose effects!

All else is semantics."