Re: NY Times - Safety Lapse at Ohio Reactor Cited as Potential Peril forOthers

> > Corrosion at the Ohio reactor, discovered in March, ate away 70 pounds of steel and left the reactor vessel vulnerable to rupturing.

Isn't it interesting that way back when - just after TMI - the anti's

kept harping the "we" were saying it couldn't happen - but IT DID and

that settles it!  (although I don't personally remember anyone saying it

couldn't happen).

BUT - now when IT DID NOT happen - they keep harping it could have.