Re: NY Times - Safety Lapse at Ohio Reactor Cited as Potential Peril forOthers

Ted, do you happen to know a percentage value of the "70 lbs of steel eaten away"?  Perhaps 70 lbs of a 70 ton vessel???? Just curious.

Besides, it is always easier and for most folks a greater emotional stimulus to wring one's hands over the half empty glass than over the

half full one. Anyway, I am curious what a commonly used reactor vessel might weigh if you happen to know.

Thanks,

Maury Siskel           maury@webtexas.com

If We Quit Voting Will They All Go Away?