RE: FW: JOB ANNOUNCEMENT- Radiological Affairs Analyst, GS-301-13

The below job announcement closed today and was limited to only RASO staff,

as the description noted.  While I am sure the intent was to be helpful the

position is not open for individuals other than those within the

organization.

Tim Hart

Radiation Protection Manager

NAVSEADET RASO