I'm confused about DU--(was Former Army Health Physicist Speaks Out!

I am soooo confused--but that's why I joined this list.

I thought the consensus here was that DU was not very dangerous, and now we

have an ex Army HP speaking out against it. I'm sorry I can't be at the

speech...anyone have any thoughts on where this particular HP is coming from?

Thanks!

Richard