RE: I'm confused about DU--(was Former Army Health PhysicistSpea ks Out!

Doug Rokke is a former Nuclear Medical Science Officer in the U.S. Army.  He

served a short stint with the 92nd Medical Brigade during the Persian Gulf

War.  He subsequently left the military and worked for the U.S. Army

Chemical School in Ft. McClellan, AL.  He then applied, was offered, and

accepted the position as the Chief, Radiological Laboratory, of the School.

While in that capacity, he attempted to revise some of the Army Regulations

pertaining to DU; I cannot recall the actual AR's though.  It appears that

he is no longer in that position.

Chris Clayton