Re: DU talk

>completely at odds with mankind's decades of experience working with natural

>and enriched uranium, much less depleted uranium.

So it is OK to use words like "depleted" to make misleading implications and

it is not when words like "nuclear", "radioactive" etc. are used for similar

purposes? Or are things really that bad in the US - like it used to be

in the USSR times - to a point where self-censorship does almost

all the job alone? I am  really clueless and no, I am not after DU info.

I neither need it nor is there anything about it I would not know if

I had or wanted to.

 What is startling me is the thought that there would be no US to confront

a North-American USSR... Please prove me wrong, that's really a scaring thought...

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com