Re: DU Story

Otto,

As a peace activist i can assure you that most of us, including me,  oppose

Saddam and consider him a brutal dictator. The question is whether or not the

US has the right to use military force to remove a gov't we don't like. China

is run by brutal dictators, so is Burma, and Syria, and Saudi Arabia. I don't

see us itching to invade those countries.

I agree that people in Bagdad will dance in the streets. But since an invasion

will be paid for by the deaths of American National Guards and Reservists,

shouldn't we look for another way to make Iraqi's dance?

This is wandering off topic, so I'll reply to you personally if you want to

continue to chat.

Peace

Norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG

SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE

WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace

and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you

win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)