From: BLHamrick@AOL.COM [mailto:BLHamrick@AOL.COM]

Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 5:23 PM

To: ncohen12@comcast.net; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: Re: DU Story

In a message dated 11/26/2002 3:38:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,

ncohen12@comcast.net writes:

And no way are we a cult. I know about cults, and saying that peace

activists

are 'cultish' is an insult to 100s of thousands of well meaning American

citizens who are Peace Action members, as well as Quakers and other peace

loving people.

One last comment on this...Although I may be perceived as "pro-nuclear,"

because I have disdain for those anti-nuclear proponents who pass themselves

off as experts in the area of health physics, I am very much a pacifist.  I

do not take issue with the philosophy of peace, but I take great issue with

persons that are not adequately educated and experienced in a highly

technical subject passing themselves off as experts in the field and

providing erroneous information to the public.

Barbara