From: Jim Hardeman [mailto:Jim_Hardeman@dnr.state.ga.us]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 3:35 PM
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: RE: rad demo kit

Phil, et al. -

What are the licensing considerations for possession / use of these generators?

Jim Hardeman
Jim_Hardeman@dnr.state.ga.us

>>> "Phil Hypes" <laradcon@HOTMAIL.COM> 12/2/2002 23:25:24 >>>
I've been asked to share the responses I got from this question.  They are
Cs/Ba137 generators.  You can get them from

www.spectrumtechniques.com
www.telatomic.com
www.pasco.com
www.fisheredu.com

and probably some other places.

Tel-Atomic has the best price I've found.  As a matter of policy, I try not
to deal with companies (like Pasco) that require you to contact them for all
prices.  That's annoying, and thanks to the free market, doesn't have to be
tolerated.

Phil Hypes
Los Alamos Radiation Consultants
laradcon@hotmail.com