Irradiation and longevity: Food Irradiation

A 100th birthday like Senator Strom Thurmond today, might be enjoyed by

more of us if we utilize the 0.76 death rate of 27,000 shipyard workers

receiving 0.5 rem more than unexposed coworkers - and irradiate meats.

To your health, HPs. It will determine the health of the public.

Howard Long (MD MPH)