From: Srebro
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 1:15 PM
Subject: transport radiactive instruments

Hi

   We have in Israel a new regulation for the safe transport of dangerous materials -including radioactive. According to the regulation any vehicle transporting radioactive materials must carry a radiation detector. My problem is with cars carrying  soil density and moisture probes ( Troxler etc'). Do you need to have a radiation detector in every car according to the regulation in USA and Europe???

                                                                                Thank You
                                                                                Rafi Srebro

RSO Ben-Gurion University
Beer-Sheva ISRAEL