From: RuthWeiner@aol.com [mailto:RuthWeiner@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 14:58
To: Bruce Bugg; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: transport radioactive instruments

I'm not sure the 100 miles was a DOT reg. in the first place.  We were told by DOE that we must consider it in the Yucca Mountain EIS, and I know it is required of the TRUPACT-II trucks going to the WIPP.  It may be a DOE Order.  I haven't had a chance to look at the original requirement.

Ruth

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com