RE: U.S. definition of Terrorism

Rick, I suspect that when a "religious objective" changes from a discussion

of what will be the closing hymn for the Christmas Eve service or how

exactly does one define transubstantiation into attempting to modify the

behavior or beliefs of others (independent of whether or not they are

already in your camp) through "the unlawful use of force or violence" it is

no longer a "religious objective" but would easily become a "social

objective" or a "political objective." I would guess that "social

objective" would apply to individuals' conduct and "political objective"

would apply to changing the governmental structure.

Cheers,

Richard