22nd Annual International Dosimetry Symposium (Sponsored

I am forwarding this notice for Mr. Ash Chabra, Panasonic.

ADVANCE NOTICE - PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR

We have pleasure in advising that the following has been finalized:

Dates: Sunday June 1, through Friday June 6, 2003

Place: Coeur d' Alene Resort

  115 South Second Street

  Coeur d' Alene, ID 83814

Phone: 800-688-5253

The resort is 45 minutes from Spokane, WA airport.

A Task Force has been assembled representing different areas of

Dosimetry - and the planning process is in full swing.

Chairperson: Dante WellsWestinghouse Savannah Dept. of Energy

Member : Gerald Achenbach US Air ForceDept. of Defense

Member: Linda Sewell Pacific Gas & Electric Member: Ralph

Mapplebeck New Brunswick Power

Member: Sandy Perle I.C.N

Member: Donna Bell Duke Energy

In addition, Bruce Dicey (USAF) -- Chairperson for TLD Symposium 2002

-- has kindly agreed to serve in an advisory capacity and guide us

through.  We are going to include Records also as part of the agenda.

Please mark your calendars and follow us through our website.  Please

also forward this e-mail to other colleagues in your organization who

may be interested. Website is: http://tldsymposium.nukeworker.net

Looking forward to the pleasure of seeing you at the Symposium. Kind

Regards,

Ash Chabra

Product Manager

Panasonic Industrial Company

Two Panasonic Way, 7E-6

Secaucus, NJ 07094

201-348-5339

201-392-4888 Fax

chabraa@panasonic.com

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/