Re: DU Info

Otto has it exactly right about Doug Rokke; (His PhD is Ed andhis BS is Physics). I had him called to active duty to help run my DU education project at the US Army Chemical School on Fort McClellan (at that time). That is a long way from the Pentagon, as the Chem. Sch. is under the Army's TRADOC Command. Boy, did I come to regret hiring him for that !!!!! When I retired, he was hired and rather quickly (6 months) fired. (Yes, Virginia, it is  possible to fire Civil Servants in spite of cynical comments to the contrary).            Ed Battle