Re: Nucwaste -Dinner Party and Pellegrino

     Sounds like an interesting party.  Hmm, discussions on radioactive

     waste should translate to dose which is risk.  Compare the risk of

     exposure to NPP v race car driving, something close to Mr. Newman's

     heart.

     BTW, where was my invite?  I've worked in nuclear power and am nestled

     here on the upper east side of Manhattan.  I can only dream that

     someday I'll be 'A-listed'.

     Matt Williamson

     Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center

     New York, NY

     willim01@mskcc.org

Please  note that this  e-mail and  any  files  transmitted

with it are  privileged, confidential, and   protected from

disclosure under applicable law.  If  the  reader  of  this

message is  not the intended  recipient, or  an employee or

agent  responsible  for  delivering  this  message  to  the

intended   recipient,  you  are  hereby  notified  that any

reading, dissemination,  distribution,  copying,  or  other

use of this communication  or  any  of  its  attachments is

strictly prohibited.

If  you  have  received this communication in error, please

notify  the  sender immediately by replying to this message

and  deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies

and backups from your computer.