Re: AARST Radon Scientist Claim Nation's Policy a Failure -Inflammatory Claims of Harm

At 01:01 PM 01/09/2003 -0800, Stewart Farber wrote:

>Subject: Fwd: AARST Radon Scientist Claim Nation's Policy a Failure - E-Wire

>Environmental Press Release Distribution

>Date: 1/9/03

In case you think it's only folks songs that cause people like me to worry

about ionizing radiation...it's articles like these from "experts" that

cause the folk singers to write the songs <smile>.

Stewart, of course, said something cogent in his posting about upper

bounds...but gosh, you know the people reading this don't know that kind of

stuff and don't want to learn it. Here's a scientist from a professional

organization charged with knowing about this and he says there will be more

deaths from this.

Cheers,

Richard