Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 11:21 AM
Subject: RE: AARST Radon Scientist Claim Nation's Policy a Failure

Does anyone beside me think that presenting numbers to three significant figures, that vary nearly 100% from lowest to highest, is demonstrating an embarrassing lack of scientific numeracy?   Particularly since they are based on "few experimental studies and essentially no human data," to quote NCRP-121.

Ted Rockwell