Re: AARST Radon Scientist Claim Nation's Policy a Failure -Inflam matory Clai...

In a message dated 01/10/2003 7:35:19 AM Pacific Standard Time, Clayton.Bradt@Labor.State.Ny.Us writes:

When someone else is paying, no
expense is too great for protecting the planet or our children.  When we
know that we will be getting the bill, our risk aversion plummets.   The
surest way to rationalize environmental policy in this country would be to
shift the costs of regulation directly to taxpayers.  That which we value is
that for which we are willing to pay.

I could not agree with you more!  This is exactly what needs to be done.

Barbara