Re: " Jane's nuclear expert on carnage a terrorist could cause at a nuclear site " [FW]

Jaro, what happens when the security forces don't recognize Greenies and

start using live ammunition to defend a plant? Are British containment

structures essentially different from those in the US? Best evidence

posted here thus far re: a jumbo jet "strike" is that the fireball would

be impressive, but would not compromise the containment structure.

Thanks,

Maury Siskel          maury@webtexas.com