Michigan Section, ANS Meeting

All Radsafer's are cordially invited to the next meeting of the Michigan

Section, American Nuclear Society, on Thursday, January 30, 2003.  This

is our annual, student papers presentation, where University of Michigan

students discuss work in progress.

IMHO:  This is my favorite meeting of the year.  The students are

intelligent and motivated, and I've always learned a lot from these

presentations.

The schedule is:

date:  January 30, 2003

place, Johnson Room (Room 3213), Lurie Engineering Center

            University of Michigan, North Campus

            1221 Beal Ave., Ann Arbor, MI

(Take I94 to US23.  Take US 23 north ~ 5 miles, to Plymouth Road exit.

Take Plymouth Road west ~ 2 miles to Murfin Ave. then Murfin south ~ 1/2

mile to Bonisteel Blvd., left on Bonisteel to end, turn left into

parking lot - open to public after 5:00 pm.  The Lurie Engineering

Center is next to the hideous statue.)

schedule:  5:30 pm - attitude adjustment

                6:00 pm - pizza

                7:00 pm - program

cost:  $10

reservations:  required by January 24.  Call Wendy Spicer, at

734-586-4168.

I hope to see you, there.

Bill Lipton