RE: " Jane's nuclear expert on carnage a terrorist could cause at a nuclear site " [FW]

My point would be why didn't the security force shoot them?  How did the security force know the invaders were Greenpeace?  Maybe the invaders could be terrorist disguised as Greenpeace, but then again Greenpeace is a terrorist organization.  I say shoot a few Greenpeace protesters, I would believe you would have less protesters.  Funny, Greenpeace doesn't try to break into US Nuclear Plants.  I wonder why?  Is it they know they would be shot, or sent to jail for a long period?

Things to ponder.

Michael D. Kent

Jaro, what happens when the security forces don't recognize Greenies and

start using live ammunition to defend a plant? Are British containment

structures essentially different from those in the US? Best evidence

posted here thus far re: a jumbo jet "strike" is that the fireball would

be impressive, but would not compromise the containment structure.

Thanks,

Maury Siskel          maury@webtexas.com