Re: Non-CHPs in the health physics job market - Opportunities arepresent

       While I don't neccessarily agree with the useless piece of paper

       aspect of Mr. Davis's discussion,  I do agree with his main point,

       and I don't consider him to be whining.  I will complete my B.S.

       within the next two months and become eligible for the ABHP

       application process.  If and when I earn  certification, my opinion

       on the matter will not change.  If an individual meets the

       experience prerequisites and can pass the exams, they should be

       eligible for certification.  jmho.

       Regards,

       Greg Landry

William V Lipton <liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM>@list.vanderbilt.edu on 01/24/2003