Operational Radiation Safety

RadSafer's,

In case you haven't already had a chance to read it, the recently published issue (Feb., 2003) of Operational Radiation Safety contains some great articles on operational D&D work.

Contrary to some of my previous beliefs, those folk out at Hanford (as well as several other DOE sites) are really doing some amazing stuff.  It appears as if they're making some real progress.

Thanks for making me feel a little better about where my tax dollars are going.

Charlie Parr

Retired Health Physicist

Do you Yahoo!?