RE: HP salary structure (formerly job posting)

If unionization is anathema, then its time to start lobbying.  And don't

waste your time talking to the radiation control program people - they have

no influence.  Go straight to the Governors, legislatures, and  congress,

because that is where the licensees are spending their money, and have been

for lo these many years.

Clayton J. Bradt, CHP

Principal Radiophysicist

NYS Dept. of Labor