Re: Nuclear-powered spacecraft plan feared

I receive an inventory of all radioactive materials to be launched.  In the case of the shuttle, it is usually 2 smoke detectors, one on each flight deck.  There may have been some radiotracers on this mission, I'll have to try and find my memo.  The real hazard is the toxics.  Aside from the volatiles, the shuttle is built with many exotic materials which possess toxic properties.  Maybe one of the other NASA RSO's lurking on the list has the launch plans more readily available...