Job Opportunity: Mid-Level Health Physicist Needed in St. Louis

Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) is interested in

hiring a full-time Health Physicist to support our FUSRAP operations in St.

Louis.

Job Description:

The position is responsible for assisting the Operations Support Section

Manager with the planning and execution of FUSRAP related tasks, which

include initial characterization and MARSSIM Final Status Survey activities.

Primary duties will include fieldwork and field oversight of

rad/environmental sampling technicians. Supplementary duties may include

assisting the RSO with the implementation of the SAIC radiation safety

program for client sites, and technical health physics support for client

contracts.

Qualifications:

A minimum of 5 years of relevant Health Physics experience is required.

Education:

   B.S. degree in Health Physics (or related educational field) or

   Comprehensive certification by the American Board of Health Physics

(ABHP) or

   Significant equivalent experience

Desired Experience &/or Skills:

	1.	Experience implementing MARSSIM methodologies including

development of final status survey plans and post remedial action reports.

	2.	Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain custom MS

Access and MS Excel applications. Ability to program in VBA is highly

desirable, but not required.

	3.	Ability to manage computer data and to transfer data between

different formats and platforms.

	4.	Proven technical writing skills.

	5.   Relavant and significant radiation protection related field

experience.

Salary Range:

   $42,500 to $65,000 annual based upon proven experience and abilities.

Contact:

Please send resumes to me at the following.

Harry Anagnostopoulos, CHP

Senior Health Physicist

SAIC

9921 St. Charles Rock Rd.

St. Ann, MO  36074

(314) 426-0527 Fax

Harold.W.Anagnostopoulos@saic.com

SAIC, a Fortune 500 company, is the largest employee-owned research and

engineering company in the United States. We provide information technology,

systems integration and eSolutions worldwide.

Harry Anagnostopoulos, CHP

Senior Health Physicist

SAIC

9921 St. Charles Rock Rd.