Re: Get your CAT Scan here!

It is easy to argue against mass CAT scans.  Most CAT scans only identify

advanced issues and in most cases raise questions about

unqualified/questionable identifications that lead to a heighten anxiety and

stress for the person.  This stress is mind numbing and is only partially

removed when the unqualified/questionable issue resolved by invasive

investigation.  However, on the other hand the population's overall

radiation dose goes up and gives us more information concerning radiation

effects at relatively moderate whole body doses.  I wonder how many getting

CAT scans for the masses are anti-nuke.  Just musing......

Dean Chaney, CHP