RE: CSI Miami I-131 Episode

Title: RE: CSI Miami I-131 Episode

Sandy wrote:

Get out there and educate school children, participate in Science
Fairs, but everyone continuing to jump up and down on Rasdsafe is
simply wasting bandwidth and our time.
- - - - -

No, I think recognising a problem is just the first step towards solving it. (Don't agree ? ...please suggest an alternative)

While I haven't proposed anything in my previous post, I think your suggestion is excellent (and one I personally practice as much as possible).

If its successful, I expect the result to be such that viewers will feel insulted by the kind of nonsense seen on yesterday's CSI, and the latter's TV ratings will plummet to the point where shows like it will be pulled off the air.

Sound optimistic ?
Maybe.
But its worth a try.

Jaro