From: George Andrews [mailto:gandrews@ntplx.net]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 7:05 AM
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Air Sampling for unknowns

To All

What are the current guidance documents or references relating to best practices for air sampling unknown radionuclides in the environment? As this topic may not be of great interest to many, please respond off the list. My thanks in advance to those who respond.

George Andrews, RRPT
N1YAE FN31kj
gandrews@ntplx.net