(404) 362-2675
Fax: (404) 362-2653
E-mail: Jim_Hardeman@dnr.state.ga.us

>>> "Jim Darrough" <darrougj@onid.orst.edu> 2/21/2003 14:26:55 >>>
I keep getting timeouts on this file. Any idea where else I might download
it?

Thanks, Jim Darrough

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]On Behalf Of
glandry@canberra.com
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 9:41 AM
To: Romzo, Cory; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: The Gamma Rays of the Radionuclides

There is a PDF version of the 4th Edition of the Gamma-Ray Spectrum
Catalogue available in PDF format at
http://www.strz.uni-giessen.de/~k3/gecat.pdf.  I believe it originates at
INEEL, but I have had problems with their link for it.
I'm sure there are other links for it as well.  I know this one works.

It's a pretty big download (around 90 Meg) but it's a very nice reference.
It includes hyperlinks so it's easy to navigate.
It includes example Ge spectra, decay schemes, and photon emission tables
for each nuclide addressed.

Regards,

Greg Landry, RRPT
RSO