Re: Number of CHPs

In a message dated 2/25/2003 10:56:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, ograabe@UCDAVIS.EDU writes:

According to Nancy Johnson, who serves as an administrative assistant for
the ABHP/AAHP, there are currently 1,305 CHPs and 207 emeriti.

Thank you to everyone who responded!!!  I didn't mean to cause anyone any actual work.  I just thought someone might know off the top of their head.  I wanted to know, because it seemed to me rather remarkable that the California Department of Health Services actually has eight CHPs on staff, yet through all the legislative mumbo-jumbo over the past year or so, only one has ever testified, and at only one hearing (of about 20 or so hearings).   And, now that I see the total number, I think it's even more remarkable that the Department has as many as eight, considering government pay and all....

Thanks again,
Barbara

Barbara