From: Stewart Farber [mailto:farbersa@optonline.net]
Sent: Thursday February 27, 2003 6:28 AM
To: Radsafe
Cc: High Plains Drifter
Subject: Re: Nova - Dirty Bombs - London Scenario question

Hi:
ERRATA to my earlier post on the above:

Need to correct the second sentence [copied below] from my post on the above
subject. In tossing my notes on the rough calculation, noticed that it should
read:

"If the terrorists spent 1 hour at say 1 foot from this unshielded source [??? a
wag assumption] in fabricating the bomb and transporting it they would receive
about 7,000 R whole body."

Sorry for the error in making a quick post. At 2 feet the approximate dose would
be 4 times lower or about 1,750 R whole body.
<SNIP>