Re: Commenting on USNRC Environmental Impact Statements

Jerry,

I think we have to look for a paradigm shift. We may be closer than you think.

Lots of people threw snowballs at the Berlin Wall for lots of years, but when the paradigm shift came, lots of other people joined in with sledge hammers.

Mark

"DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily represent Westinghouse Savannah River Co. or the United States Department of Energy."

"Jerry Cohen" <jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET>
Sent by: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

02/27/03 12:18 PM
Please respond to "Jerry Cohen"