From: Brian Keele [mailto:bdkeele@HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent: February 28, 2003 10:39 AM
To: eic@shaw.ca; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: RE: Nova - Dirty Bombs

Kai and several others,

I urge that thoughts and ideas which could be used by a potential adversary be kept off of Radsafe and out of any public forum. Anybody could be reading the posts or searching archives. I don't want internet web site produced by the worlds experts on radiation safety, which contains basic concepts for new terrifying weapons and the prescription for handling them safely.

Brian Keele