Re: Neutron Generators

I recommend IAEA Safety Series No. 42, "Radiological Safety Aspects of the

Operation of Neutron Generators."

IAEA publications are available, in the U.S., from Bernan Associates.  Call

them, at 1-800-274-4447 for further information.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com