Society of Nuclear Medicine response to CSI Television show

A few weeks ago there was some talk about the horrible CSI, Miami show involving the use of radioactive material.  The Society of Nuclear Medicine sent a letter to CBS concerning the inacturacies.  I thought some would be interested.  A news article can be found at http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20030225/4894805s.htm

(I had received this through another list server)

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail: crispy_bird@yahoo.com