RE: my news distribution -- State of NH bans it from distribution to their state employees!

It may also be a Homeland Insecurity resonse.  They are raising the fire-wall on the servers at my work place.  (I just wish they could do a better job of filtering out the junk mail which seems to get through.)

 "Fritz A. Seiler" <faseiler@NMIA.COM> wrote:

Well Sandy,

It looks like you are doing a lot right!
YOU ARE DANGEROUS!!
Common Horse Sense always is!!!!!!
Congrats, :-))
Fritz